CeDInt como colaborador del V Congreso Edificios Inteligentes.
CeDInt will collaborate one more year in the V Congress Intelligent Buildings that will be held on May 14, 2019. You have until May 8 as deadline for registration.
The Intelligent Buildings Congress is the main professional forum on Intelligent Buildings in Spain. It brings together the most important players in the sector, and discusses the current and future of Intelligent Buildings and the implications it has for companies and professionals related to the design, construction and management of buildings and their facilities.
It covers the current and future of the sector in different formats, such as communications papers, exhibitions of intelligent building projects, round tables and keynote speeches. The thematic areas established for the V Intelligent Buildings Congress are:
- Innovation in Design, Architecture and Engineering of Intelligent Buildings: BIM, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Digital Twins, SRI, etc.
- Technologies, Solutions and Systems for Intelligence in Buildings: Domotics, BIM, IoT, cybersecurity, electric vehicle, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Robotics, Cloud, etc.
- Use, Management and Maintenance in Intelligent Buildings: IoT, BIM, BMS, life cycle, Blockchain, Telework, Coworking, etc.
- The human being and its diversity in the intelligent building: accessibility, ageing, telemedicine, comfort, safety, ergonomics, sustainability, etc.
- Intelligent Building Projects / Systems Integration.
All detailed information by clicking here.