Portable VR System
The Portable VR System, allow us to take VR demos to congresses, exhibitions or to the customer site. Ir consists of:
- 1 rear projection screen (2.4m x 1.8m, 120") with rigid frame and support for upright positioning.
- 2 DLP projectors with native resolution 1400x1050 (SXGA +), 2500 lumens, electronic active/passive conversion, specific support for placement and alignment and 2 linearly polarized filters integrated.
- Plastic and cardboard polarized eyeglasses.
- 1 Workstation HP xw9300 with 2 CPUs AMD Opteron 252 2,6, 4GB of RAM DDR-400 ECC, 1 HDD U320 SCSI of 146GB, 15K, network card Bro adcom 5751 Gigabit, graphics card nVidia Quadro FX4500 PCI-Express 512MB and S.OR. MS Windows XP Professional 64 bits.
- Electronic video signal duplication and additional wiring for system monitoring.
- Carring case.