Digital Manufacturing Lab
Space of objects production that groups equipment and latest machines that allow promote creativity, minimize design cycles and improve the process of creating new products objects. Can be made high definition prototypes and models that exactly reflect the original design.
The growing presence of digital manufacturing conjunction with the need for researchers to digital manufacturing technologies, human and technical resources are available to tackle projects at different scales and complexities.
Battenfeld Plus 350V/75V Unilog 1020 injector
Small volume and high precision.
Mass production of plastic materials with complicated shapes..
· For large pieces.
· Allows the scanning of objects larger than 1 meter in diameter with a precision of less than 10 µm.
· It is also capable of getting the full (3D) profile of objects of almost any size.
· Desktop 3D laser scanner for pieces of medium and small size.
· For objects smaller than 20 cm diameter it obtains the 3D profile with a precision of 1 µm.
· Dual 150W laser tube (cutting) and 60W (engraving).
· Wood, cardboard, poster board, paper, fabric, leather, among others.
· Cutting dimensions: 1300mm x 900mm.
· Cutting of all sort of non metalic materials: Wood, MD, Plywood, Polycarbonate, PVC etc.
· Cutting surface dimensions: 1600mm x 3200mm
· Multifunctional with drill for metal lathe work up to 550mm.
· Combined stationary drill.
· Addition of layers manufacturing system.
· Special Plaster (resin) for high resolution with color binder.
· Allows impressions of objects in color with resolutions of 330 dpi in all three axes.
· Maximum output size: 203mm x 254mm x 203mm.
· 100 µm resolution and dual print head for jobs in two colors.
· Prototyping in ABS plastic.
· Tank size: 210mm x 210mm x 205mm
· Liquid photopolymer resin 3D printer, along with cleaning and resin kits.
· Build volume: 125mm × 125mm × 165mm.
· Plastic extrusion, or fused deposition modeling (FDM), is the most common desktop 3D printer technology; FDM printers melt plastic and use an extruder to print each layer with molten plastic. The vast majority of desktop plastic extrusion machines lack the finish and resolution for professional-grade output. SL can outperform the print quality of even high-end FDM machines. In our photopolymer-based process, a high precision system directs a laser across a tray of liquid resin and causes a thin layer to solidify. This chemical reaction allows for the creation of watertight printed parts. Until now, a professional SL printer has been far out of reach for the individual designer.
· Prusa I3 3D printer kit with 0.4mm extruder.
· Allows plastic molding from a mold (3D printing, milling).
· Dimensions: 450mm x 450mm, 300mm x 300mm – 150mm x 150mm
· Transfer vinyl flex and flock, as well as for all types of inkjet printing, sublimation and chromablast.
· Work surface of 38 cm x 38 cm.
· For vinyl DIN-A0.
· It can perform large or high volume jobs.
· All common materials such as adhesive vinyls, vinyl flex and flock textiles, masks, paper, cardboard, etc.
· Cutting width up to 126cm.