Glasgow University representatives visit CeDint
Last April 29th , IT Academics from Glasgow University payed a visit to CeDInt in the continuing effort to find common ground to future joint research projects.
This small group of academics has interests in:
- The use of data (human interaction and physical material) in the management of the built environment
- Low energy (passive) design principles and systems
- Renewable thermal energy processes in Smart Campus
- Low-carbon HVAC (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning)
- Low carbon/natural materials or intelligent/dynamic building systems
- Energy performance evaluation studies or post occupancy evaluations in smart campus?
- Smart metering
- Building sensors
They visited the Energy Efficiency Lab, the Virtual Reality Lab and the 5-wall Cave.