VIII edición de los premios enerTIC
Awards for innovation and technology for energy efficiency
The enerTIC.org platform has been awarding the best projects and success stories of companies and professionals committed to innovation, energy efficiency and sustainability for eight years. In 2020, the advance of the Digital Transformation ( Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, BigData , or Augmented Reality ) and the need to be aligned with the achievement of the -Objectives of Sustainable Development (ODS) - Agenda 2030, make it possible for the Platform to continue this tradition by presenting the eighth edition of the Energy Awards.
A consolidated and prestigious initiative, which with the commitment of all allows to identify, reward and disseminate success stories and good practices, which serve as a reference to advance and raise awareness about the opportunities offered by the digitization of cities, industries, data centers, etc., for the improvement of energy efficiency and sustainability.
For the presentation of Projects it is necessary to complete this brief identification form before July 3 and formalize the applications before September 1.
The main objective of these awards is to identify, reward and disseminate:
- Innovative technological projects carried out by companies and organizations committed to energy efficiency and sustainability. Public or private actions and initiatives that have helped promote the use of ICTs to improve energy efficiency.
- Managers who have contributed to implementing the use of the most innovative technological solutions for improving energy efficiency and sustainability in their companies and organisations. Professionals who, throughout their careers, have promoted good practices in their sector, so that their actions serve as inspiration and example to other managers.
The stages of the process are:
- Project identification / nominations: until 3 July
- Collection of Applications/Nominations: until September 1st
- Note on Nominations and Selection of Finalists *: September 10
- Online Publication of Finalists: September 21
- Online Voting for Award Winners: until November 6
- Official Award Ceremony: December 2nd and 3rd at Smart Energy Congress (Madrid)
All the information and bases of the call can be consulted at www.enerTIC.org/Awards.