El proyecto TR@NSNET, con referencia SO4E / P1 / F0986, ha sido financiado por el programa Interreg Sudoe a través del Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (FEDER).
The European Tr@nsnet project aims to contribute to the energy transition by defining a new model of a university living lab, i.e., a real test bed for open innovation, which is transferable to companies.
Funded by the Interreg-Sudoe programme with a budget of €1,4 million, this interdisciplinary and cross-border project will help researchers and stakeholders exchange knowledge and experiences on methodologies, experiments and technology demonstrators related to research on energy transition.
- Coordinator: Toulouse III Paul Sabatier University (France)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Spain)
- University of Lisboa (Portugal)
- University of Beira Interior (Portugal)
- University of La Rochelle (France)
- Fundación para Sostenibilidad Energética y Ambiental – FUNSEAM (Spain)
- CIRCE Foundation (Spain)
- CTA (Spain)
Budget and deadline
Total budget: € 1.524.535
Deadline: 1/10/2020 - 31/3/2023
CTA participates in the activity aimed at designing a generic and transferable living lab model, coordinated by FUNSEAM. Specifically, CTA will carry out several studies to promote open innovation in living labs: regulatory challenges and obstacles, SWOT analysis on the state of open innovation, comparative analysis of current initiatives, etc.